Here is the whole reason why I got into Photography....

I just wanted you all to see the hail.

445825338_742884ec3d.jpg

wow! absolutely amazing shots. I love the third one best!

Any chance you have a larger sized picture of number 3!?

Dang Man... Every shot you put up is awesome.Got any bloopers?:D I am seriosly jealous.:greenpbl:

Really wanted to push this thread to another page to!!

I got into photography because I wanted to take pictures of these guys... I got hailed on... These were not supercells at the time that I took them but the second one with the farm was developing very quickly... This storm was huge that spanned from a good 50 miles... There were at least 5 tornados spotted (none that I saw:grumpy: )

438314897_6550900718_o.jpg

This was the first series of shots that I took and put together of it... I wish that I had a wider lens so bad... I just can't get far enough back with these.

438334144_a0cc02ea39_o.jpg

This one is were I was getting hailed on... at 100% (which I'm sure you won't be able to see here) you can see the hail falling.

438359850_5f6767336d_o.jpg

Last but not least... This was the area of cloud that was developing quite rapidly.

I just wanted you all to see the hail.

445825338_742884ec3d.jpg

All great shots! #1 is a wall hanger!

Good stuff!

woa, good thing i checked out some older posts or i would have missed these ones. that first one is absolutely amazing. gonna nominate that one for picture of the month. third one is pretty sweet as well.

Most reactions

Back