Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bee.jpg

Not Too bad man.

Those Bumble bees are fast movers and if (You) are focussed it is hard to keep the background in mind. Sometimes they sit just for a second.

BTW the plant ,is it a Verbascum ?? Your own place ? neighbors ? doesn't matter .collect some seeds for me .Please.

gerardhoveling said:
Not Too bad man.

Those Bumble bees are fast movers and if (You) are focussed it is hard to keep the background in mind. Sometimes they sit just for a second.

BTW the plant ,is it a Verbascum ?? Your own place ? neighbors ? doesn't matter .collect some seeds for me .Please.
You're right about the bee's being fast movers. That was the best shot of about 20 taken :? The shot was taken in my garden but I haven't a clue what the plant is, sorry. If you want seeds you're welcome to them because i hate the thing really. :lol:

How did You shot the Bumble bee :?:

I am pretty sure about the plant and I'll look forward to recieve some of it's seeds but let them ripe before You distroy the so hated plant :!:

gerardhoveling said:
How did You shot the Bumble bee :?:
Hand held using macro. I was only about 10cm from the bee. We have a budlia in the garden which, when fully in flower, attracts loads of butterflies. This should be an easier assignment than the bumble bee. I will ,of course, publish the pics here.

Like this
18164876.busybee.jpg

from pbase.com find your image > r/click > properties and copy the URL of the image. then use the
url]
tags from here. obviously without the gaps.

HTH

Most reactions

Back