Here's Jonny Boy!!

Nmink100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a session last week with a 3yr old boy. Sadly his parents did not want to be in the pictures. I had all these great ideas for 'family of 3' shots and had no idea until the day before that the boy was going solo! We live in the same condominium but for them it's a second home. She really wanted to capture him at their "beach house". They are also HUGE Yankee fans and wanted to capture that as well...

JO_013copy.jpg

JO_023rcropcopy.jpg

JO_028rcopy.jpg

JO_247rcopy.jpg

JO_049rcopy.jpg

JO_116rcopy.jpg

JO_106rcopy.jpg

JO_138rclonecopy.jpg

9. I wanted to capture the condominium in the background

JO_187rcopy.jpg

JO_212rcopy.jpg

JO_220rcopy.jpg

JO_123rcopy.jpg

JO_226rcopy.jpg

14. I know he has sand on his face in this one but I cloned it out on the final version...

JO_265rcopy.jpg

I have about 50 pictures from this session but I think this is a good indication of the how the rest are.

Ok now I'm ready for you all to point out the things I missed and would never have noticed without your feedback!!

wow,

such a large amount of photo's.

you may get more C&C with less in the OP.

In quick sight my thoughts were that your colors could pop just a little more.

are they pp or straight from you camera?

I like them, they look great. The only one, is number 13, you could have taken it from a lower angle, other than that, the pictures are great. Few have a grayish tone to them but that could easily be fixed.

I agree with you Christina so I edited the post to take out some pics.

Milavidal - how would you fix the gray tone?

I think the photos are beautiful! I love the color your getting! The only ones that I don't love, are the little boy with the bat, I feel there is too much going on in the scene. My other less favorite is the one of him running away - I think the thing that's bugging me here is the blue color cast in his clothes.

Other than those 2 minor things, I think the photos are amazing!

Most reactions

Back