Here's my Z6 and DF!

shadowlands

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these last night, with each other, ha!

NikonZ6.JPG
NikonDF.JPG

Nice kit!

Curious as to your lighting or WB settings, they are looking quite red.

Yes, the last two photos that you posted do look a bit warm. The blacks don't look really black black

Thanks everyone. I may have pushed the white balance situation a bit much, but I personally liked the final outcome.
I still have the RAW files so I may mess with them again this weekend.

The ZF is getting good reviews all over

The ZF is getting good reviews all over
I was interested in selling all of my DF and AF glass so I can bank, and move forward with only the Z6. My wife was against it.
I let her shoot some portraits of our kiddos with the eye detection, etc... she was in love. She said, ok, sell the other stuff.

I was once a two system shooter,with both a Canon system, and a Nikon system and I understand the logistical difficulties behind maintaining two separate and distinct systems. It really is better to have just one.

I was once a two system shooter,with both a Canon system, and a Nikon system and I understand the logistical difficulties behind maintaining two separate and distinct systems. It really is better to have just one.
I agree. It's one reason why I did it. Upside is that I have a nice check coming. Downside is I currently own one lens. Ha!

Yes, but I think your one lens is the 24 to 70 mm zoom, right? So you've got a lot of versatility.

Most reactions

Back