Here's something I don't see every day..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I was walking out my normal trail, I spooked an Osprey which I never saw. The Osprey took off and I heard a large thud on the ground.. Thought it was strange that he dropped his fish. As I was leaving the trails I saw a raptor swoop down and grab something. I figured it was my favorite hawk, instead when I got to the tree, this is what I saw! I really wish I got him flying... I can't believe the Osprey had such a huge bunker!
Great Horned Owl with fish 1.. HUH? by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Great Horned Owl with fish 2... HUH? by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

I'll add that to the list of things I have never seen :confused:

Do they even eat fish ?

Considering that owls are a very rare sighting for me, this is unbelievable. Except that you got photos to prove it!

What a nice catch! maybe the osprey was sharing his meal with this owl...he thought you might want to take another shot of another bird other than him? Remember I told you once you are on to something really big here with that osprey posing for you because he realized you are not a threat? What'dyathink?

Most reactions

Back