Herons

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While cruising the waters to the northwest of Berlin on the chartered yacht, we had many heron sightings, but I only got few showable photos of them :(. My 300mm lens still isn't enough (and not good enough) when it comes to photographing water fowl, I'm afraid...

I left all these uncropped so you can see how close I could get to them maximum.

179043489.jpg

The one in Photos 2-4 was a real ham, we went by his lookout on the boat and he saw me and then POSED (4) :D

179043564.jpg

179043560.jpg

179043556.jpg

And my only one pic of a heron in flight (getting nearer and nearer to where the sun was, and my settings were not right, aargh :shock: )

179043553.jpg

Oh dear. Look at Ray's latest pics of herons and mine ... no wonder no one comments ... in comparison these are only snapshots. And I was so happy about these! You should (or better should NOT) see all the BLOOPERS I produced over the time we were on that yacht, cruising the waters northwest of Berlin... :roll:

loving number 1 and the inflight shot is well done, must of my inflight shots come out too dark

hey Corinna! It is a good start.. you can always excuse yourself that your lens is not comparable to Ray's, can't you?! I do the same :D

LaFoto, those are really nice captures of herons! You should be proud of those. I really like 1, 4 and 5 especially.

Very nice series. #1 stand out to me, such a graceful bird and beautiful capture of the water.

Most reactions

Back