Herts

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
View from just outside my home town, off the A41.

view2_1.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

Great shooting Mo. What an awesome view. :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's just gorgeous, The HDR brought great detail into the clouds and it looks like you used a gaussien blur to soften it up a bit. Great job!

Thanks very much for the coments. This was coming back from a weekend away being totally rained off only to have glorious sunshine appear just as I was about to pull into my home town. Typical! Still, managed to pull over and squeeze one off, so all was not lost :lol:

Nice picture! The colours are great. :thumbup:

That's a truly beautiful image, Mohain!! Wonderful colours and light, nice fluffy clouds in the blue sky, and such a peaceful (and to you, familiar) scene. Well done.

Just love your images Mohain. Would you mind going through a step by step technical from capture to post processing (for this particular image), if it's not too much trouble? I'd love to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the comments.

Peniole, It's an HDR made with 3 auto bracketed images, each image 2 stops apart, made in Photomatix. Then in photoshop i used a Provia action set to boost the colours. Then a curves adjustment layer masked for the sky and another masked for the ground. Then i think I made a duplicate layer of the masked ground and boosted the contrast by setting the layer to colour dodge and opacity around 40%.

There was probably some final Hue/saturation tweaks and bit of dodging and burning too.

That's off the top of my head, might have missed a bit :p

Cheers,

mohain

Thanks Mohain, I have a lot to learn about post processing :thumbup:

Wow, great comp, lighting and everything. Great work

Most reactions

Back