Hertz in America

I'm sorry I dont get it... should I know these people?

Moracca: Hertz is the original poster of said thread himself, and "Anti" is our TPF member "Antarctican", and they met in the States at some point in time earlier this year (I think it was :scratch: !?!?!).

The Anti-in-the-mirror photo is ever so good, a pity to see it turned out to be only HALF-an-Anti-in-the-mirror. I would have loved to see her whole. That far on the side, yes, almost outside the frame, yes, but not halfway outside the frame...

Hey now, there's a shot (the 'arf n 'arf one) that brings back good memories! The shadow one makes me laugh...look at all the gear (camera bags, backpacks etc) hanging off us. Thanks for sharing - I don't think I had seen the shadow one before.

Hello there Hertz... and half of Anty :)

And on the floor with Anti

Hmm...where was I with my camera when this happened. :lmao: :lmao:

Diggin the first one bro.

Don't forget Germany, Chiller, soon's you win that lottery of yours. Speed it up a little!

You know about that man who prayed to God night after night before he went to bed: "Dear God, make me win the lottery, pleeeaaase!" ?
He prayed and prayed like this for 10, no 20, no 30 years.
Nothing ever happened.
One night, it was a bit thundery, lightning came and a bit of thunder, right while he was praying his normal prayer again, and he started and made himself so small there on the side of his bed and asked, "Erm... what? What? God??? Is it YOU?"
And he heard a distant but loud voice say:
"Please, give me a chance! Buy yourself a lottery TICKET at last!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back