Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
087_Stade.jpg

Can you also see a photo?
Will I be able to still see a photo when I come back next time???

i cannot see anything.

and i think i might be looking the right direction.

I can see it now. But wait for HvR's input, as he's 'seeing things more clearly now'.

Canadians are known to see things which are not there ... escpecially after they drank Canada dry ;)

Alex, you actually should see two pictures....! :drunk:

two times nothing is still nothing

Says the scientist ... and I have to agree: via Firefox I don't see anything, either. That's what this test was for! :D

i am not drunk ....

When I come on through my AOL-account, I can see the photo, all right, when I use Firefox, I get nothing at all. :scratch: This is a funny result of my test.

While you CLAIM not to be drunk I know I'm getting quite dizzy with the various test results now, and this after the frightfully tough parents' night of Sabine's class ... this is too much for me. Where's my bed?

I can see the woman walking with the bag......my screwed up vision I thought it said "hentai" for a second but upon further review I have to say I was mistaken.

It says "Hertie", name of the department store.
And it is interesting to hear that some actually see a photo, others don't, and I see it when I log on via my AOL-account, but don't when I use Firefox :scratch:

What I liked about the scene was the backlight, her highlighted white hair, her breath (it was a crytal clear but cold morning), the long shadow and most of all that orange shopping bag :D. Glad to hear someone can see it, after all. (It is stored in my blog only, and I wanted to test if linking out of blogspot would work - seems to work only erratically).

Most reactions

Back