Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HP5 developed in DDX

Scan-130703-0014-XL.jpg

Lord, what a face! :lol:

I happen to like this high contrast, though it's probably not everyone's cuppa tea.

I personally dig the high contrast as well. I get tired of the same old settings with different subjects. Photography is about pushing the barriers and being distinct. Kudos to you!

Lord, what a face! :lol:

I happen to like this high contrast, though it's probably not everyone's cuppa tea.

Thankyou i too love high contrast, some off my favourite photographer were in a group they called The Young Meteors and most of them shot high contrast Don McCullin was one of them

I love blown-out, detail-free whites. It gives a photo that modern, cell-phone camera look.

Like terri said, the high high contrast isnt everyones cuppa T and it certanly isnt mine! That being said I love the composition of this shot and the dogs passive expression!... It says it all

And just another point... i am not judging you photography as you are a better photographer than me, I am just commenting on a photo as I see it. Its just my oppinion and there is no offence intended!

Hilarious !

Most reactions

Back