Hey Aprilraven?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was oot and aboot today, saw this sign, and thought of your little thingy under your name. I know you put the "fun in Funeral" But ...when I saw the writting on the lower right side of this pic, I thought....hmmm...wonder if April has anything to do with this funeral home. "Happy Time Creations"?

P1010201a.jpg

:hugs:

oh my gosh.....why didnt you come in?? i was working!!

this is hilarious....i love this!!! thanks chiller....

why were you hanging around a funeral home.....????????? hmmmm???

** i think of alice coopers song, not tesla... but i'm older than corry.....(shagrin...)

Well...I wasnt really hanging around...sort of just driving by, but I should have dropped in. Gheesh... I was dying to ask about the sign...oops...wrong pun huh.
Soo..I was right eh? You did have something to do with the fun in Funeral.

I must be waaayy older then y'all, cause I think of The Five Man Electrical band.:D

I love how you notice things, Chiller. This cracks me up! Why would someone who needed a sign made for their funeral home decide to call "Happy Time Creations" - especially if said HTC let them know they put their business name on all their signs....? :lmao:

Chiller's signature makes me try to remember who did that song, and I just can't. "Sign, sign, everywhere a sign...." Been driving me nuts for days, I'll have you know. :x

was it not alice cooper??

i thought you were the rockin' guru, chiller.....i have always thought a.c.sang that... i could be wrong...

i agree with terri, you see things others dont...

aprilraven said:
was it not alice cooper??

i thought you were the rockin' guru, chiller.....i have always thought a.c.sang that... i could be wrong...

i agree with terri, you see things others dont...
No, I don't think that's the Coop, April. I could be wrong....now I'm confused! :lol: Where is Chiller to solve this??

Signs?

Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind?

Five man electrical band?

Or am I way off track and needing to leave this thread alone?

Azuth said:
Signs?

Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind?

Five man electrical band?

Or am I way off track and needing to leave this thread alone?
DING DING DING!! The newbie wins the turkey! :cheer:

Five Man Electrical Band:
And the sign said,
"Long-haired freaky people
Need not apply."
So I tucked my hair up under my hat
And I went in to ask him why.
He said, "You look like a fine upstandin' young man.
I think you'll do."
So I took off my hat and said, "Imagine that.
Ha, me workin' for you."

Whoa, sign, sign.
Everywhere a sign.
Blockin' out the scen'ry.
Breakin' my mind.
Do this. Don't do that.
Can't you read the sign?

Partial lyrics to a very fine 70's song. :thumbup:

Thanks, Azuth! :D

um....there's not really a prize turkey, you know. I sort of made that up. :meh:

Five Man Electrical band sang ....Signs...way before the movie was made. Not sure if Cooper ever sang it.
funny thing...When Tesla came to Canada, they hooked up with The Five Man Electric band in ...I think Montreal, and played that song together. It was the first time Tesla and them ever met.

i think ya'll are right! i am most humbly wrong... maybe i just thought alice should have sang it...

my bad...!!!

thanks for the shot, chiller....love that people think of me for funerals..!!

Most reactions

Back