Hey, AprilRaven!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are for you then, all three taken today, just so you understand why your daffodils are so appreciated!

131275631.jpg

This morning at about 8, and yes, I was driving, but only took this one ... not too far down the road there was a rescue van pulling someone out of the ditch who had not made it straight forward on the wet and slippery road, so I preferred not to continue shooting while driving ;)

131275630.jpg

131275628.jpg

And the last two were taken this afternoon at about 5 while I was waiting for my daughter's church class to finish (I was parked for these!!!) - and I couldn't be bothered to wipe my windscreen free (which would have been covered in sleet-drops before I'd ever be able to take one pic, anyway).

So there.
That's today's north-western Lower Saxony weather report for you. ;)

Ahh.... makes me miss the German roads so... And the Ford Ka... We don't really have anything like those here. :( Oh well, we'll have to come visit sometime before the kids get into college. :D

wow.... tell ya lafoto...we need to swap for a time... its supposed to hit 80 degrees today....( grrrrr)

i would love to be in that snow storm... it looks so great... oh, and by the way, the second pic, with the building in it...that is so cool looking... its funny how different ya'lls place is from mine.. i love to see life there.. your shots show me how your day to day stuff is..

thanks girl...

Most reactions

Back