Hey Canon!! I'll jump ship if you help!!

Oh so you probably get the "look honey, I spent this amount on stuff I really did not need, but without the discounts I would have spent much more. Aren't you happy?" My answer is "Yup, very cool because you are happy!" :lovey:

Now I will have to let wifey know what I posted so she can give her side of the story. :eyebrows::no smile::popcorn: :blackeye::blackeye:

With innovation like this, it's difficult to know which Canon model to go with... $200 Million per quarter spent on imaging R&D on Canon's part...

The smirk on his face is great, fitting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so you probably get the "look honey, I spent this amount on stuff I really did not need, but without the discounts I would have spent much more. Aren't you happy?" My answer is "Yup, very cool because you are happy!" :lovey:

Now I will have to let wifey know what I posted so she can give her side of the story. :eyebrows::no smile::popcorn: :blackeye::blackeye:

you too? I go out for one thing. come back with one or none. she goes out for one thing, comes back with ten. But she got a really good deal on nine of them..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back