HEY EVERYONE!! It's Lostprophets Spam thread

Spam is all well and good, but I prefer the real bargain.

treet_l.jpg

Crap, I fell in to the trap now he has my DA

On back order mate, got a few Pentax fit and 2 in the old Yashica/Contax mount coming on Wednesday but Canon isn't due till early December and then you not get the true affect until 5 months after buying some, then there will be an announcement that there is a fault with the drug and it wasn't people not knowing how to use them. (rant)

Oh and there should be a new Canon recipe about February, will be the same except for being a bit faster and the tablets will clean themselves and you can view them live (nudge nudge wink wink say no more) but they still won't be weatherproof so try not to get them too wet
When will it come in screw fitment?

-- (rant)---

Mark IIIs can’t focus, man did Canon mess-up big time, on this side of the pond its fall practices for collage baseball, I when to two exhibition game this weekend, a pro I BS with toll me that he has been have problems with his Mark IIIs and that Canon know of the defect

do no done understand how bird shooter are able get good shot with any camera

well at least Canon US has admitted a fault, Canon UK just blame the user saying "your setting the wrong CF" Even this weeks AP magazine says its probably Custom Functions and not a fault, Funny thing is when I was at the press day for the 1ds mkIII and 40D launch I was talking to the guy from AP who was using one and he didn't even know about the AF issues. I wonder just how much longer it would of been for a recall if Rob Galbraith hadn't been on the case from day one?

Actually, upon further introspection, I have not changed my mind about my desire to contribute to this thread.

More later.

well at least Canon US has admitted a fault, Canon UK just blame the user saying "your setting the wrong CF" Even this weeks AP magazine says its probably Custom Functions and not a fault, Funny thing is when I was at the press day for the 1ds mkIII and 40D launch I was talking to the guy from AP who was using one and he didn't even know about the AF issues. I wonder just how much longer it would of been for a recall if Rob Galbraith hadn't been on the case from day one?

The way I understand it, Rob Galbraith did his test prior to the release date with several bodies so Canon had to know of the problem. This is worse that the M8 and IR issue, Maybe that will get you change your mind Iron

Have there been any issues with the 40D

well we have sold out and no one has been back to say they have a problem and I've not heard of anything, but the problems with the mkIII shouldn't effect the 40D as the 40D uses a different sub-mirror assembly.

Yeah the M8 problem is another issue which should of been spotted way before it was released to the public.

I've been wondering if Nikon will have any problems with the D300, it just seems odd to me that there have been loads of sample pics from the D3 but probably only about 5% as many from the D300. Judging form what customers are saying to us its the D300 that most people are interested in. I've lost count on how many Nikon users have asked about a full frame Nikon over the years but as soon as once is announced the same people just say "meh"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back