Hey everyone

Tasmaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, i've been reading this forum on and off for a while. My interest in photography has been growing a lot lately, i got a job post-processing pictures (i'm not a trained pro though), and to top it off, i decided to join TPF! Let me tell you that i have browsed through quite a few photography forums when i first started looking around, and this is the one i liked best.

A few words about me, i am Tasos, i live in Greece and have always liked photography, however it was for me too expensive to experiment back in the film days, too expensive to get into in the digital age - that is until read that a new cheap DSLR was out: the little wonder that is the Nikon D40 (in time i learned that you don't absolutely need a DSLR, but that's another story).

Now that my 'hobby' is getting serious, i am looking forwards to the benefits that a community can provide, learning, helping others if i can, and improving my pictures in general.

Oh, and getting more gear! :mrgreen:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here, and feed the need for info and gear. Don't be a stranger.

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome, Tasos. How nice to hear you've checked elsewhere but liked this site the best. Dive right in and start posting!

Most reactions

Back