Hey Everyone. :]

CameronDelray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l_5fddcc44dc8dd55150057b0619186698.jpg

Hey guys! My name is Cameron. I'm a 19 year old male, and I'm from North-Western Florida (Tallahassee region).
Photography has amazed me for a long time now by how you can capture a single moment in time, and relive that moment over and over again just by looking at it. Or, you can view other photography, and only imagine what that artist seen in that photo, and the story behind it.

I recently decided to take my obsession seriously, and start getting into photography! I am soon ordering my first DSLR, and can't wait to get started!

This forum has helped me so much. For example, knowing which cameras are for what, which lenses should be used, what the different kinds of filters are, what DOF is, and what the abbreviations in the lenses mean (such as 18-50mm, f/3.5-5.6, AF-S, VR, ED, and so on).

I feel I can learn a lot from this forum, and plan on sticking around for a while! I can't wait to get my camera and get some pictures up for everyone.

:]

Welcome aboard.

Thanks guys!
I should be able to purchase my camera and accessories by the end of this week!
So I should be able to get some of my first pictures up next week. So until then, I continue to read and try to educate myself as much as possible. :]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back