Hey from MD

tsacain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have posted here a couple of times but, I guess its time I introduce myself. I am 18 years old and have just gotten into photography. I am trying to develop the creative side of photography more. If I can do that and still like it then I will get a better camera, I have a kodak easyshare z7590. I am taking art classes for fun along with my major, wireless communications technology, at the local community college. Hopefully this will be a passion that I will hang onto like mountain biking was to me. Now mountain biking is on and off for me.

Sorry that was kind of jumbled with no order but I just couldnt think of what to say.

- Kevin

Well, Kevin, we sure have met on the forums before, but since you came to officially introduce yourself, let me officially welcome you:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF!

Welcome there, I see you are doing Wireless Comms at Uni, I'm a PSTN/IP Network Tech. here in Scotland. Photography is a great hobby/diversion for me. I'm finding out this is a great site. Slainte :)

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes. This site has shown me alot about photography. I just look at different peoples "styles" here and take what I like and try to make it fit into my "style". Keep up the good work on this site.

Most reactions

Back