Hey From the Great White North

ScottyS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, just signed up and thought id say hi. Im a university student in Canada and pretty green when it comes to photogpraphy, so im hopin to pick up a few things here!

Welcome ScottyS, glad you were able to find us. Great bunch here, with the exception of a few misfits. (I count as one) Don't be a stranger.

Thanks guys! To answer the earlier question, im 3rd year (out of 5, double major) at the university of calgary :thumbdown:. I was planning on heading somewhere else for school but decided that im taking next year off to backpack around the world with my friend, so in the interest of saving money i decided to hang around here.

As for a camera all ive got is a nikon coolpix s4, as i decided to hold off on buying an SLR till after i get back from the trip (since i wont really be able to fit one in my pack with all my other stuff. Plus, crooked cops and expensive gear dont go well together).

Welcome ScottyS... Im ScottS :D

Ahhhh so youre the one that took the name i wanted.:playball: :Joker:

Hey Scotty, welcome aboard.

Thanks guys! To answer the earlier question, im 3rd year (out of 5, double major) at the university of calgary :thumbdown:. I was planning on heading somewhere else for school but decided that im taking next year off to backpack around the world with my friend, so in the interest of saving money i decided to hang around here.

As for a camera all ive got is a nikon coolpix s4, as i decided to hold off on buying an SLR till after i get back from the trip (since i wont really be able to fit one in my pack with all my other stuff. Plus, crooked cops and expensive gear dont go well together).

Ahhhh so youre the one that took the name i wanted.:playball: :Joker:

Yes! Muahahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back