Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys im new to photography and thi forum
let me know what ya think
DSC01379.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

I like the first one, the second one is too small, and I can't really make out the third one.

It also seems to me that the pictures are a little too bright. Try and adjust it in photoshop if you can.

These are snapshots indicating that you were trying to do something. Maybe you were just shooting snapshots.

The images do not convey anything, so it is hard to critique them beyond saying that you should keep at it.

Before deciding to post a picture it helps if you have some motivation behind the shot so that you can ask for specific responses. If the images are simply generic, how can anyone respond?

These are just pictures like lots of people take. Kind of blah. Not really worthy of a comment. But since you expect one, my advice is keep trying and think about what you are doing when you are taking a picture. Are you trying to capture light, contrast, pattern, etc? Are you making a comment or an observation. What do you want the viewer to notice or respond to? Are you working on focus or depth of field? Etc.

There is potential here.

Rusty Tripod

thanks for the advice. yea well as i said earlyer im am completely new to photography so i didint really know what to expect.

can u point me in the direction of maby a website or a photo album that shows really good examples of those principals like contrast and depth of field, patterns and such,

thanks i hope to learn alot from you guys

Just hang out here cuz there is a ton of infomation on this site and people seem willing to help out if they can. then maybe you can buy a book like I did the other day and It help me to understand some things better.

Most reactions

Back