Hey guys

katanapilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
katanapilot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here some photos I took today, walls are yellow and I am a Noob: I am looking for advice and tips to make the next ones better. (the environment is dark, and I am using Photo lamps with no flash)

007.jpg

006.jpg

DSC_05.jpg

have you tried setting manual white balance with a white or grey card?

I think your lights need to be brighter and I agree about the white balance. If you shot in RAW you can make amazing changes with the white balance in PP. Try Raw Shooter, it's a free download
Cosmo

I think your lights need to be brighter and I agree about the white balance. If you shot in RAW you can make amazing changes with the white balance in PP.
Cosmo

I will use RAW next time, where do I adjust the balance is this a PP set or something in the camera?

there should be a white balance setting in your camera, your profile says you hae a nikon d70 right? I use canon, so am not sure where in the camera the white balance setting is, but your manual should tell you

there should be a white balance setting in your camera, your profile says you hae a nikon d70 right? I use canon, so am not sure where in the camera the white balance setting is, but your manual should tell you
Ok, I will look it up, and yes it is a D-70

I would help, but the advice given above is great and I can't get past your amazingly obscene signature... I'm very impressed LMAO.

I'll keep the nasty "little" jokes to maself. :lmao:

I would help, but the advice given above is great and I can't get past your amazingly obscene signature... I'm very impressed LMAO.

I'll keep the nasty "little" jokes to maself. :lmao:

:) At least I made you laugh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back