Hey - happy to be a part of this

SmarttPhotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have never been a part of a forum - I hope this is the right avenue to suffice my inquires and help some folks if needed. I really need to know about backdrop stands that are on casters that I could roll on and off the shooting area for the moment

TY TY TY

Welcome to the forum! Just about everyone on here knows a little something about photography. Take your time looking over the various forums before you post questions - most of the people who have specialized interests will frequent the forum that best showcases that interest, which gives you the best chance of getting good information.

Be sure to check out our Photo Galleries section, too, when you're ready to share some of your work with us. Keep posting and have fun!

I really need to know about backdrop stands that are on casters that I could roll on and off the shooting area for the moment
Welcome!

As far as I know, most backdrop stands are individual stands that each hold one end of the backdrop. How you get them to roll around in unison I couldn't say.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back