Hey Hey you all.....: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
We'll it probably seems like I have fallen off the face of the earth but I have not! :mrgreen: Been working real hard on getting Tom on "the list" and Yeah HOORAY we have finally done it!!! Also had another lengthy hospital stay but we're hanging in there!!!

I have thought of and missed my friends here often but have either been too busy or just too danged burned out............Hope you are all well......I am sure I've missed a lot : (

OK so the latest here is we will be relocating to Jacksonville florida in a month or so to have the transplant done there at the Mayo clinic where the waiting list is only 1 to 3 months whereas the national average is 24 to 36 months. We should be there anywhere from 3 to 6 months total. That's my news......what's new with you????? xoxoxoxoxo

Carolyn:hug::

Carolyn!! :sun:

So happy to see you popping back in. Congrats on getting Tom on the list, this is great news! I'm so happy for you. :hug::

Poke around the threads; you'll feel caught up in no time. TPF: The more it changes, the more it stays the same.... ;)

WONDERFUL to see you post Carolyn! And such wonderful news that Tom is on the list, and the wait is shorter in Florida. Massive hugs coming out to you both.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

...where the waiting list is only 1 to 3 months whereas the national average is 24 to 36 months

That's great! Glad to hear from you, hang in there Carolyn. :hug::

That is fantastic news, Carolyn. I am thrilled that Tom is on the list! :hugs: I've thought of you both often and I'm so glad you were able to give an update!

Most reactions

Back