Hey! I have a moment

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This whole parent for a week thing has kept me tired and away from the computer. Just try waking them up in the morning, feeding them and dress them all in 1.5 hours :grumpy: They have an attention span of about 10 seconds! Just eating breakfast I have to remind them to keep eating about 10 times :whip: Don’t even talk to me about trying to get them dressed for school :irked:

On top of that I had a day from hell. Went to one of my stores to try and stop a scratch on 8x10 prints and after two hours I had six scratches :scratch: After four hours I got the scratch to go away but a rack was jumping on the chain so I had to weight it down until I can get some shaft supports in from Fuji in a day or two. It is a hard water store that is bound to cause me nothing but grief in the future. By the time I left the store I was wiped out but my drive to another location took me through one of my favourite spots, the Holland Landing. Took a different way through the area today and found this cool Bel Air waiting for me to photograph.

13dec9542.jpg

13dec9547.jpg

13dec9551.jpg

13dec9557.jpg

Also from Holland Landing
13dec9559.jpg

13dec9571.jpg

I rushed my next call and made a good, fast repair that got me back on the road just before sunset so I could capture these images.

13dec9575.jpg

13dec9578.jpg

Tomorrow I took off to take some of my time owing back and plan to drop the twins off at school. I threatened them that I plan to do my John Candy “Uncle Buck” imitation tomorrow morning :greendev: Then take my wife to work and Nicholas out for breakfast. I figure a couple of donuts and then drop him off at JK and let the teacher deal with the sugar rush :evil: At that point I should have two hours to myself down at the Marsh to unwind and shoot some wildlife, I hope, before I have to pick them all up and my wife from work. Then off to dinner at Swiss Chalet and drop Nathan off at Beavers. Man! I’m going to need another day off after this one.

Parents come back in four more days and I get my freedom back :wav: In all honesty I love the kids and we are having a great time. I tickle them awake every morning.

Eric

as usual! :thumbsup:

great shots eric!
love the angle on #3

Hehe, I know exactly how you feel when trying to get the kids ready in the mornings! I used to work as a nany few years back, & it was something :). The family had three kids, four dogs, & a cat! I tried taking photos back then, but it was nearly impossible...
Great shots, as always, Eric. Love the sharpness & contrast. Second shot is way cool. And that angle in the third. I also like the picture with the cat. Nice use of shadow. And the moon shot... is just wonderful! :thumbup:

Great shots Airic. Love the first and third. I thought you had bought that car from that ol car place for a second there.:lmao: Great stuff man. :thumbup:

WOW Eric as usual you do such a good job of capturing the beauty of everyday life, to me this is one toughest thinks to do well consistently and you do

Somebody help that car! No really, help her, I'm serious. Nice shots, #3 is the best for me, the angle adds some action to the photo when the car isn't parked in all that exciting of a location. Nice job!

:lol: A pity they're not all teenagers. Then they'd sleep half the day and talk on the phone the rest of the time, away from your prying ears. It's quite restful.

The Belair looks awesome! One of my favorite classic cars. :thumbup: Love the kitty in the sun, and the moonrise shot, too!

A very productive day for you! Hang in there, Uncle Eric! ;)

Great shots here Airic, I love #4, like looking into the past. Really like the vertical line in the dog pic, good eye.

Most reactions

Back