Hey, I'm Andrew

androostain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm Andrew and I'm new here, I'm a graphic designer that lives in England. I'm really trying to push my photography this year and keep my blog regularly update with 'behind the scenes' videos and tutorials. I have produced a time-lapse video of my most recent project here. Below is the final result. Hope you guys find it of interest, so any advice on how to get the best out of this forum, any advice on interesting threads to view?

Free Range Jades by androo stain, on Flickr

Welcome to the site.

Welcome, Andrew! :) I can't say there are any particular threads or forums to follow; it all depends on where your interests lie. You may get bored in the Beginner's forum, for example, but then again you might come across some tips and tricks that you can use. So basically the whole forum is of value. Take your time, check out the Galleries to post more of your work - and have fun!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi, it's really nice to know about your profession Actually I am doing web development and I want to learn some thing about the graphic designing I hope I'll learn more from you. so My name is Andrewson michale and I also new here, thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back