Nick Melson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickmelson.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone.

I have been into photography for a few months now had my camera for a few months to i use a Fujifilm Finepix S9600

3244636383_5d5cb32465.jpg

3244636421_ed3e0a0b11_b.jpg

3244636435_7aa74e2350_b.jpg

3244627003_5354731165.jpg

3244598187_9acca29bc3.jpg

3211267606_a2d2188cf1.jpg

Oh and btw non of my pictures have been photoshopped except the border and my name there Raw from the camera.
C&C welcome

Nick

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I have been into photography for a few months now had my camera for a few months to i use a Fujifilm Finepix S9600

I'm not to sure how to upload pictures so here is my flickr Flickr: Nick Melson's Photostream

Sorry that they are on flickr i'm not sure how to upload onto forums.

C&C welcome

Nick

There are two links at the top of this forum that give detailed directions on how to upload images.

nice sun rise/set, i really like the mixer and the book/ heart thing.
how did u figure out the ring and that light source would make a perfect heart????
thats awesome.

they all look good although the snowscapes don't do much for me
ill look forward to seein ur shots as u progress with photography

The ring on the book is awesome! That would be a good idea for wedding shots...

Anyway :p I like the idea & comp. on the first one, but it's underexposed. I don't know how much control you have with your camera, but I barely noticed the fence on the bottom of the frame. If possible meter from an area next to/above/below the sun and things should work out a little better.

2 & 3 seem kinda dull to me, not sure if that's just my monitor or what, but they appear flat. Pretty scenery though ;)

I like 4, and I usually don't care for those kind of things (just a personal pref, I'm a nature kinda guy :p). Good capture!

6, the sky and trees seem washed out/overexposed. I really like the composition of it though.

Keep it up and happy shooting :thumbup:

Anyway :p I like the idea & comp. on the first one, but it's underexposed. I don't know how much control you have with your camera, but I barely noticed the fence on the bottom of the frame. If possible meter from an area next to/above/below the sun and things should work out a little better.

2 & 3 seem kinda dull to me, not sure if that's just my monitor or what, but they appear flat. Pretty scenery though ;)

I like 4, and I usually don't care for those kind of things (just a personal pref, I'm a nature kinda guy :p). Good capture!

6, the sky and trees seem washed out/overexposed. I really like the composition of it though.

Keep it up and happy shooting :thumbup:

The thing about the first one is , that we was driving past in the car at the time i took it.
And 2 & 3 it was getting a bit dark and also in the background there is a snow storm building up and it was snowing thats why the background is faint aswell.
Tbh i dont know much about my camera i just turn it on , on auto and take the pictures :)

But thanks for the comments :)
Nick

yea, i second that one.. its actaully a very common wedding shot.. I've done it at all the weddings I've shot.. I usually put the ring at the section of the bible they had read at the cermony (usually 1 corinthians 13.. the love chapter) having it on a section of scripture like 1 cor just adds to the image IMO

I like #4, but I feel like there could be more depth of field...

The rest just don't do anything for me (but, as I always say, photography is art, and if you like it, it's good, no matter what anybody else says)

Most reactions

Back