HEY MISS TRACI!!!!

She's having surgery this afternoon on her knee. If she doesn't check in later today, I'll check in with an update as soon as I hear from her Mom.

Hope everything goes well!

I just talked to her boyfriend and she's out of surgery and is in pain but her mother and sister are with her. They wanted to keep her overnight so I'll have more info tomorrow.

Peanuts said:
Hoping that everything goes well with the surgery and that your recovery is quick Terri :D
My particular affliction is inoperable, I'm afraid. :mrgreen: Thank goodness Traci just had bum knees - we can do something for her, at least. :thumbup:

Sending positive vibes and a bunch of hugs your way, Traci! :goodvibe: :hugs:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Errr... I definitely got the name spelt wrong *blush* so sorry Traci. (This is what happens when your body clock is still set at the other side of the world)

Terri, hope you are feeling wonderful as usual yourself :D

Peanuts said:
Errr... I definitely got the name spelt wrong *blush* so sorry Traci. (This is what happens when your body clock is still set at the other side of the world)

Terri, hope you are feeling wonderful as usual yourself :D
:lol: awww, you're all right! :hugs: I'm just peachy keen, as always. :) And I hope you had a great time while you were on the other side of the world resetting your body clock! :thumbup:

She's doing better and is at home now. Still in a fair amount of pain but that's to be expected. Hopefully she'll get that laptop on a wireless connection up and going soon so she can say 'hey' to y'all herself. :D

Most reactions

Back