Hey, New here.. and already have a question :)

PolishMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone.. my name is rob Im a proud of owner of my second DSLR camera. I had an Olympus E-520 and now I have upgraded to the Nikon D7100 and I can say its worlds better then what I had with the Olympus. I'm looking at getting a book about the D7100 but not sure which one to get. Does anyone have any recommendations?

nikon d7100 in all shops | chapters.indigo.ca

There are a few I can choose from the link above but not sure what would be best.

Nice meeting everyone.

Rob

Any of those look good from here, except for the "for dummies" one. I always avoid those books because of the weird format. Very hard to read.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Any of those look good from here, except for the "for dummies" one. I always avoid those books because of the weird format. Very hard to read.
yeah, its messed I am surprised those series books made it that far.

Pozdrowienia z Toronto.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Rob.

I wouldn't necessarily suggest a book specifically about the D7100. The owner's manual should have all the specific information you need to know about that camera. If you want to educate yourself about how to best use your camera, look for something about 'photography' or maybe the specific type of photography that you're interested in.

hey big mike, I though of that as well.. There is a cool book on the D7100 that is basically about taking good pictures, but I have more than that to learn. Im fairly new to the DSLR game. Have no idea what most features are but am excited to learn it.

Timor, Yeah I was born in Poland but arrived shortly after my 5th birthday. Im almost 29Yrs old now.. So I would say I have been Canadianized. I love my kraft Dinner, I once brought it to poland and they laughed at me lol.

Smalltowngirl and Icecanam, Thanks for the welcome.

I am sorry, I can't recommend a book other than reading the owners manual. Try going to www.youtube.com and searching for Nikon d7100. There is already a tremendous amount of info there and its increasing daily.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back