hey there girl

Methodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
why don't you come and sit on my lap girl.
So I found this site by doing a :photography forum" google search lol.I just started photography and am still learning basics,I have a canon Rebel XSi which i borrow from my school.The pics i've taken so far are pretty decent IMO.

So I found this site by doing a :photography forum" google search lol.I just started photography and am still learning basics,I have a canon Rebel XSi which i borrow from my school.The pics i've taken so far are pretty decent IMO.

Really? I mean seriously. Um welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your pictures.

A lot of useful information is here, I am sure you will learn much.

Really? I mean seriously. Um welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your pictures.

hmmm, maybe he was talking to you, he's from Canada too.

hmmm, maybe he was talking to you, he's from Canada too.

Contrary to popular belief, we are just not THAT friendly. ;)

...Can't wait to see when he is more comfortable.

0219.jpg

Well then.......lol

Obviously you need some reading comprehension... post up pictures doesnt sound anything like post a link to your pictures. :lmao:

Try this...

find a category on the forums (or just dump it in the beginners section like everyone else does)
post up 2-3 images there

:)

Most reactions

Back