hey there

murlis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey i'm from the UK (Weston Super Mare) my names tom, im 15, i joined because i'm into photography and my 450D arrived last monday :D
look at some of my pics on my Flickr page to see what kindof stuff i do, Ty for reading!

they are a limitation: By using a motorized mount, you can now compensate for Earth's rotation and no longer see the trails of objects as Earth rotates under them. Consequently, you can now take a (if you wanted) 30-minute exposure of a star and it would still look like a point-source. That is why you are no longer limited by how stationary you can get an object and more by other aspects of your viewing location and equipment

Welcome aboard.

they are a limitation: By using a motorized mount, you can now compensate for Earth's rotation and no longer see the trails of objects as Earth rotates under them. Consequently, you can now take a (if you wanted) 30-minute exposure of a star and it would still look like a point-source. That is why you are no longer limited by how stationary you can get an object and more by other aspects of your viewing location and equipment

.... what?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back