Hey there.

Dom0803

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, i'm just new here and thought i'd introduce myself. Let me tell you a little bit about this internet alias Dom0803 and my interests.

I am a member at one of the biggest Grand Thef Auto communities on the internet. I am fortunate enough to make staff at it aswell, with the sweet job of News Racer I have been a member there for two years (exactly two, five days ago :p ) So I am not new to the ways of forums.

I try to be as kind as I can most the time, but if you catch me on a bad day, excpect to be insulted, sworn at, and burnt :p

I recently got myself a new camera the Fujifilm Finepix S5000 zoom. It is a great camera and is serving me well. It records at 6 Million mega pixels and has a 10x optical zoom and 2x digital zoom, so it pleases me greatly :)

I enjoy being creative in Discreet's 3D Studio MAX and am a very skilled user. I have a little Photoshop experience but I wouldn't call myself a pro.

My favourite genre of music is Rap and Hip Hop but I also enjoy some Rock. (think Guns n Roses) ;)

Hope I'll enjoy my time here, i'm a photo freak so i'll probably stick around for time to come :)

Hi! Glad to have you here. I have the Fuji s602z and I love it.

Thanks everyone :D

Does anyone have the finepix S5000 zoom? It'd be nice to talk to someone with the same camera that maybe I could learn from.

Most reactions

Back