Hey!!

JonathanElvester

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, this is my first photography forum! I recently bought a Canon Rebel T3i about a month ago, this is my first DSLR that was suggested by many for the price I was looking for. I' am very pleased with the camera, I've been studying online tutorials and advice on the workings of camera and how to take the "best" photos depending on the lighting, angle, DOF, etc.

Anywho I'm pretty stoked on joining the forum, looking forward to talking to you guys!

welcome! im new here too! great to meet ya! :) i have a Canon eos 550d (Canon rebel t2i) what kind of photography are you into? :)

Haha nice! At the moment I'm really interested in macro photography, in about 2 weeks or so i will be ordering the 430 ex ii ( around my budget for my experience which is none! ) for nightclub and bar photography to help a couple friends promote their events. What about yourself?

thats awesome! yeah i love macro photography! haha dont worry my budget is low too. hahaha. its expensive to be a photographer! :) oh yeah thats awesome!
well i enjoy all sorts of photography but at the moment im working on a little project i have for a competition im entering. im taking a picture of my towns bridge. im going to chuck the camera on a tripod then put the shutter speed to "bulb" mode and wait 15-30mins and then close the shutter and at the end it should have car light trails going across the bridge and star trails in the sky. --- if that made any sense hahahahahahahaha :)

thats awesome! yeah i love macro photography! haha dont worry my budget is low too. hahaha. its expensive to be a photographer! :) oh yeah thats awesome!
well i enjoy all sorts of photography but at the moment im working on a little project i have for a competition im entering. im taking a picture of my towns bridge. im going to chuck the camera on a tripod then put the shutter speed to "bulb" mode and wait 15-30mins and then close the shutter and at the end it should have car light trails going across the bridge and star trails in the sky. --- if that made any sense hahahahahahahaha :)

Ahh right on man, haha thats funny cause last night i tried to capture the same effect. I think theres a spot on here to show photos. I'll post it up!

Most reactions

Back