Hey

hippiebrian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought I'd say hey. I used to shoot a lot with an old manual Nikon FM2 years ago. I, for one reason or another, in the 90's got rid of the camera and, other than point and shoots and borrowing an N70 for a bit, haven't done much shooting since. I just bought a Nikon D3100 with the kit lens from a friend and am starting to learn a bit. I have been documenting motorcycle rides on my motorcycle forum with a Nikon Coolpix, but didn't like the klack of control sometimes (sometimes it is fine). I'm so far just playing with the camera and settings, learning how to manipulate the pictures with the in camera programs, etc. and am looking forward to doing more. Also looking forward to some stunning ride pictures (some would call them short distance travel pictures on motorcycles).

So, glad to be here! Prepare for lots of dumb questions! :sexywink:

It's what we're here for!! Welcome! There's all kinds of photographers at every kind of level here and I like to think we all learn from each other. Don't be afraid to ask anything!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome to TPF! Don't be afraid to ask questions - though it is also useful to just Search within the site on a specific topic - you can get lots of information that way, too. :) Keep posting, and have fun!

Most reactions

Back