hey!

I think you've hugged all the girls.
1.gif

Sounds like it involves touring the US? I can see the tour t-shirt now, with tour logo and names/locations/dates on the back...

Sounds like it involves touring the US? I can see the tour t-shirt now, with tour logo and names/locations/dates on the back...

Perhaps the Goodyear blimp will be available for hire - just think of the crowd shots (just pretend that grassy knoll over there is a figment of your imagination)

ah....ok...this forum got soooo busy! hih! and yes, Graham... you hugged me :p (I think so :p ) but definitely we ate dinner :D (huge fish and chips :p )
and a few words what's going on with me right now.
My private life got extremely busy... and I decided to give up my PC abuse...I spent to much time in front of PC wasting time... now my time is consumed by my friend (a nice handsome bloke :) ) and university. I really think about doing my Ph.D someday so I got involved into projects in electronics (mostly image and signal processing). what's more... I passed my CPE (Cambridge Certificate in Proficiciency English) so it gave me the opportunity to teach english...and that's my part time job. but it was in December...

now I have just passed my exams and I am on the third year of electronics, with quite a nice scholarship for good results :D:D:D
but...you may not belive it...but I still haven't kicked my butt from my parents house :) it's easier right now to stay with them especially when I am so busy...

oh and I am going to Ireland on 29th! anyone there ??

Aargh! Now you tell me. I'll be back at work then having taken a couple of weeks off to try and meet up with some other TPFers.
Glad to her your life is going well. Have fun.
I think I'm going to Germany next year (and possibly Greece) but there are dates to sort out. If it's possible to swing by Poland and say 'hi' then I will. :hug::

I will be in Germany probably... ... And now Vonnagy is in Poland, in Warsaw! I hoped to see him but I have no idea if I can make it. Lack of time ... lack of time... lack of time... the day should be longer!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back