Hi! :3 I'm Rose and I'm new here

Rose Bannister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new here on this forum. I have never been on a photography forum but I am not a beginner. I have done a BA Photography and Digital Design course but I am always willing to learn more. However, I hope that my experience can help some people if they need it :)

I am already having a problem though. I can't seem to post any more images into my gallery. I have posted some but then suddenly it started coming up with a message saying: security error refresh the page. The images are the same as the others except taken with a different camera. Is there something technical I need to know? I looked around the forums and no-one seemed to know what to do about it. I tried reducing the image size to 1000pixels on the longest side but that didn't help either. I couldn't find a place to post this so I posted it here. Anyone know what is happening and can help please?

Rose, just to say I liked your picture of the road to Moffat. Nice exposures from that 400D - only goes to show. Hope you get your tech issue sorted out.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

I'm guessing that it may be a built-in feature to limit spamming. There is also a time-out feature that will limit your posts if you attempt a second post right after a post.

thank you all. Thank you Ak for that comment on my pic, that was very nice to for you to say. :3 It's a bit silly but I just feel really happy to see how friendly you are. You are all just so very nice :3 I try to be nice to others but I rarely get it back. I think I will fit in here very well X3

Welcome, Rose! I enjoyed the Scotland pics. Not sure why the uploading was so finicky for you. Most of us don't use the TPF galleries much, instead relying on one of a half-diozen or so other commercial or free photo-sharing sites. Hope we see you here often!

Hello Rose from Lancashire. I think the guys are right about the spam prevention. Just wait 10 minutes before uploading some more.

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff! :D

Thank you for the help. Yes, it does seem to be me posting too much at once as I have now been able to most more. I have finished posting my portfolio now though so I won't post so many at once any more. Just wanted to make I had that on here. Will prob post an image or two a week from now on.

Most reactions

Back