Hi all , First post..

fire999

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First Photo forum !!!! Just introduce myself,

Have been keen amature for over 15 Years. and have now progressed to a EOS 350D .. My........... what a camera :wink:

I will be pestering you all for advise :sexywink: So be warned :lol:

Welcome to the forum!! We have been duly warned. Now, post some pics...!

Welcome! :)

Host your image either on your own website or on a free service. Photobucket works well. Right click the image and hit properties. Copy the image location. Then come in here, hit the little mountain button, and paste that into it!

Also, if you subscribe, you get 100mb of storage to host images. Nice, eh?

EBphotography said:
Welcome! :)

Host your image either on your own website or on a free service. Photobucket works well. Right click the image and hit properties. Copy the image location. Then come in here, hit the little mountain button, and paste that into it!

Also, if you subscribe, you get 100mb of storage to host images. Nice, eh?

Cheers ,, wel hopefully this works BTW its the only one i have on this pc..
Turkey200501533.jpg
[/IMG]

fire999 said:
one more .... Then i get some good pics of the cannon
P6280021.jpg

I know its grainy with lots of noise ..... but it was holiday using a fuji 500 compact camera.....:( when i get to office i will post some slightly better ones ;)

hey that second one is cool... very nice combination of colours and perspective.

it is a bit tilted to the left though. but that could be repaired.

Alex_B said:
hey that second one is cool... very nice combination of colours and perspective.

it is a bit tilted to the left though. but that could be repaired.

Thanks for the nice comment.. It was holiday , and i am sure the vodka played a part in the Balance LOL:)

Yeah, there's something about the colours and compo of the second one that really appeals to me too.

I would like whoever decorated that room to come and decorate my place! Yes, very nice perspective and usage of colors (and the combinations).

Most reactions

Back