Hi all, I'm new...ish. ;-)

DaEvilChelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm Michelle.... AKA DaEvilChelle, which is a more appropriate name for me. :greenpbl:

Posted about two weeks ago with some questions about the misuse of some pics of mine, and was very happily rewarded with a TON of great info, and even more encouragement and advice from all...... Thank you again to everyone!

Hmmm, where to start..... I've been a photography buff since the moment my Mom let me loose with her old 35mm SLR at the ripe old age of 4 years old. :blushing: and I've been hooked ever since! I'm currently working as a photographer and photography coordinator (read as: underpaid and overworked middle management) for a photo company that specializes in everything from school pics to special events, and I'm also trying to get myself out there and maybe get a studio fired up after doing a few weddings and lots of family portraits on my own.

I'll probably qualify as one of the odd folks out here too - I'm a Minolta and Sony kind of gal. :D I've had my Minolta Maxxum HTsi for many many moons, then made the switch to digital when Sony stepped into the DSLR market..... And at work, I'm provided all Canon products - anything from a 20D to a 5D.

*waves from the couch* HI EVERYONE!!!!

Most reactions

Back