• Total voters

Batteristafoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Many greetings to everyone. I am a musician by trade and just signing up here at the forum because I have reached a point where photography has taken a major role in my life. Would love to make more contacts and get tips from seasoned pros about the craft and the business.

I know that "gear doesn't matter but it does"
However I think the point is reached where I need new gear and making the decision to get into a lot of debt scares me. Any thoughts on this are welcome.
All the best
Batteristafoto

Many greetings to everyone. I am a musician by trade and just signing up here at the forum because I have reached a point where photography has taken a major role in my life. Would love to make more contacts and get tips from seasoned pros about the craft and the business.

I know that "gear doesn't matter but it does"
However I think the point is reached where I need new gear and making the decision to get into a lot of debt scares me. Any thoughts on this are welcome.
All the best
Batteristafoto
1. I'm not a pro.

2. Which camera you select will depend on many factors.

3. Don't go into debt to buy a camera.

4. Tell us what kind of photography you are interested in and your budget for a camera.

5. What is your tolerance for learning new technology and buying used gear?

6. One of the easiest ways to show us where you are in photography is to post a favorite photograph.

Hi Designer! Yeah i've narrowed it down to the 5Dm4 because of my needs for shooting. Basically I been shooting events, landscape (travel Photography) and portraits / Fashion. No sports no cars but once in a while product photography.
All my stuff is on my pages under my name batteristafoto. Instagram, facebook flicker etc.
Is there a section where we can post our stuff on the forum here?

Last edited:
Is there a section where we can post our stuff on the forum here?
Yes, you can create your own gallery, post in a general gallery (look for the appropriate theme), or post individual photos in threads.

Welcome to the forum! Click on my signature and you will see many themes for photos where you may post.

Most reactions

Back