sc-photo-tn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm the baby, gotta love me!

2013-03-03-01.jpg

They get to your heart

God, I want to turn my screen.

God, I want to turn my screen.
This was actually the first in a sequence of four. He hams it up every time he sees a camera, and flipped his head this way and then started going the other way so I held the shutter down. I liked this one the best though.

They get to your heart
They do at that. He will be 2 years old next month. Someone dumped him or abandoned him or he got out and got lost or something. Regardless he started hanging around the office of one of my friends and my friend called and asked if we would take him. He is now spoiled completely rotten and doesn't have a care in the world except where our older cat is.

Very cute. I couldn't resist...I turned my laptop...lol

he's just working the camera........​on the catwalk,yeah on the catwalk...

"ree ree ree ree ree!!!"

Beautiful cat ! In fact I'm a little bit jealous, BOTH of mine are jet black and so difficult to photograph.

Thanks guys. He is a complete monster and knows he can get away with anything in the world if he just puts a sad look on his face when he gets caught. He's special though, all cats are.

I feel sorry for him sometimes though. He seems to have flashbacks to his time living on the street. Fireworks and thunder absolutely terrify him, he'll find someplace small and dark and just lay there until its over. Hopefully he'll grow out of it but I bet he doesn't. They seem to have very long memories for that sort of thing.

Beautiful cat ! In fact I'm a little bit jealous, BOTH of mine are jet black and so difficult to photograph.

Our other cat is very dark gray so I can sympathize. She's very difficult to photograph to.

What a pretty baby! The eyes are awesome! My Guinea Pigs ham it up, too. Weird how they know their being photographed.

What a pretty baby! The eyes are awesome! My Guinea Pigs ham it up, too. Weird how they know their being photographed.

He definitely knows! He knows what a camera is in some respects. I had been out on the deck shooting a few birds, and he was asleep in the window. As soon as he saw a camera he got real active and started rolling over and hamming it up. He actually got a little to wild and rolled off his window seat, but I missed that ;)

Very cute. I couldn't resist...I turned my laptop...lol

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I used to be afraid of cats, could not stand them, almost hated them. Long story short; got remarried now we have 3 and one loves me more than anyone else.... Yup, turned into a big wuss!

Ooopsie. Replied to the wrong quote. I meant Haaaaaaa @
he's just working the camera........​on the catwalk,yeah on the catwalk...

Last edited:
lovely Cat, stunning eyes :)
Thank you! He is my buddy and I wouldn't trade him or our other one for anything in the world.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I used to be afraid of cats, could not stand them, almost hated them. Long story short; got remarried now we have 3 and one loves me more than anyone else.... Yup, turned into a big wuss!

I was kind of the same way. I was allergic to them and broke out any time I got near one. My sister always had a cat and made sure that they got close to me any time they could so I'd break out. I finally outgrew the allergy and when my wife and I Got married she wanted a kitten so we got one. Long story short we've had at least one around ever since. At one time we had three female adults, and each had a litter of kittens on the same day. I left for work with 3 cats and came home to nearly 20 ;)

Most reactions

Back