Hi-de-ho

sounder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings from Seattle. I have always been interested in still photography, at least when the rest of life wasn’t too much in my way. I cut my teeth in secondary school photography class using the Pentax K1000 in the late 80s – a camera that I just recently procured at my local thrift shop for a grand total of US$9.99! Most of my photography is digital, however, and at least 80% of it being my personal family photos. The rest is for trying out different subjects and techniques in the incredibly short free time that I have between my brain-draining day job and helping raise 12- and 2-year old daughters.

I hope to learn quite a bit here and elsewhere. Thanks for providing the forum to do so.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome, sounder! You certainly live in a lovely area for photography. :) Hope to see you posting some of your work!

Great to have you with us!

I am in awe nearly daily of its beauty, terri, but too frequently when I've forgotten to bring my camera!

Welcome, sounder! You certainly live in a lovely area for photography. :) Hope to see you posting some of your work!

Welcome aboard Sounder. Good to have you with us

Sent from my iPhone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back