Hi everybody! I'm new here!

megan330

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Megan and I'm a photography newbie. I've actually had my DSLR (Nikon D3100) for several months now but haven't had the time to learn how to operate it outside of auto mode up until now (I'll just blame it on being a homeschooling mom of 3 kids 5 yrs and under :lol: ). I am here to learn and get advice to improve. Looks like there is a ton of helpful information here, and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome to the forums, Megan ^_^

There seems to be an influx of new members lately (myself included).
I don't know if the forum is always like this, but it's always nice to not be the only fresh meat. There's definitely plenty to learn, and this is a great place to ask questions =)

Do you have a preferred style of photography??

Welcome to the forums, Megan ^_^

I don't know if the forum is always like this, but it's always nice to not be the only fresh meat. There's definitely plenty to learn, and this is a great place to ask questions =)

Do you have a preferred style of photography??

Thank you! And welcome to you as well. There is certainly tons to learn. My main reason for learning is to be able to take portraits of my children, family and friends. I much prefer natural light photography so I'm going to focus on mastering that before I move onto other things (light studio lights, etc.) And you?

Welcome aboard Megan.

I don't know if the forum is always like this, but it's always nice to not be the only fresh meat.
Yes, it's always like this. :)

Most reactions

Back