hi everybody

moo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I'm new around here and just wanted to show up with a big smile to everybody :) .

I like photography since I was almost a child and now that I am "kind of a grown up" :p , I am seriously thinking of working with it, but for that, I still have a long path to walk and learn. And that is how I came here :)

By the way, I'm from Spain, so excuse my english, please... :blushing:

Hope to learn, enjoy and help :wink:

See you around!

Well, I'm new around here and just wanted to show up with a big smile to everybody :) .

I like photography since I was almost a child and now that I am "kind of a grown up" :p , I am seriously thinking of working with it, but for that, I still have a long path to walk and learn. And that is how I came here :)

By the way, I'm from Spain, so excuse my english, please... :blushing:

Hope to learn, enjoy and help :wink:

See you around!

And what's wrong with your English?? :confused: ;) Other than it's perfect?

Welcome to TPF, glad to have you here.

Hi from here!

Hey, my first language was Hebrew, then German, so my English occasionally looks liek Danish.

Glad you joined. Post some pictures.

Welcome to TPF! :)

Thanks for your welcome!! About my english, I can handle it with colloquial stuff but you will see once I try to explain technical things :D Hope you're patient with me ;)

My next step: overcome shame and post my pictures! :)

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

You should have joined about a month ago, because we had a "cow avatar week" and it would have been perfect with your username (although in Spain they probably use another word to describe the sound a cow makes...maybe not :confused: ).

Welcome to the forum.

You should have joined about a month ago, because we had a "cow avatar week" and it would have been perfect with your username (although in Spain they probably use another word to describe the sound a cow makes...maybe not :confused: ).

:lol: well, in Spain is just 'mu' (and that was my cat's name). In fact, I chose 'moo' for my username because I like caws ;) and because I love Gary Larson's comics, specialy his caw character :D

Thank you for your welcome! :)

Yeah, Gary Larson is awesome! I got a Far Side comic-a-day desk calendar for Christmas, and although I've seen nearly every comic multiple times, they're still great.

Oh, and your avatar inspired me to finally make a self-portrait avatar (well, you and the fact that it's 3 a.m., I'm awake, and I'm bored).

Oh, and your avatar inspired me to finally make a self-portrait avatar (well, you and the fact that it's 3 a.m., I'm awake, and I'm bored).

good start in this forum inspiring somebody to make a self-portrait avatar :lol: :p

Most reactions

Back