Hi everyone from Bilbao, Spain.

perriscopio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, my name is Santos and I have been fond of photography for decades. Since 2015, I have been accompanied by my Pentax K50, a small great camera, with which I spend great moments. with her I discovered a path through which I continue to walk (that of abstraction), although I do not waste the opportunity to enjoy other photographic categories. Here I hope to inspire, learn and continue to grow, I also hope to contribute my bit in this immense and varied photographic world.
Greetings from Bilbao, Spain.

Welcome! I am a Spaniard (from Sevilla) living in Texas, and I need to go visit Bilbao one day! Became a new member recently and have been enjoying the community here. Looking forward to seeing some of you work!

Hi Santos, welcome to TPF. Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing your work, it is a great site you have joined and all members are very helpful for if and when you need it.

Welcome! I am a Spaniard (from Sevilla) living in Texas, and I need to go visit Bilbao one day! Became a new member recently and have been enjoying the community here. Looking forward to seeing some of you work!
Thanks texxter, if you ever come to Bilbao, come prepared with a good umbrella because the climate here is humid and variable. :)

Thanks zombiesniper, Gary, Tony744 :)

Hello!

Hi, my name is Santos and I have been fond of photography for decades. Since 2015, I have been accompanied by my Pentax K50, a small great camera, with which I spend great moments. with her I discovered a path through which I continue to walk (that of abstraction), although I do not waste the opportunity to enjoy other photographic categories. Here I hope to inspire, learn and continue to grow, I also hope to contribute my bit in this immense and varied photographic world.
Greetings from Bilbao, Spain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back