HI everyone from the northwest

Annette268

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. My name is Annette and I live in Bolton in the northwest of the UK. I have been a wildlife and dog photographer for over 10 years and I am an ardent Canon fan. Of late I have lost inspiration so I thought that joining a photography site might help me put the fun back into my photography. I also have a problem with my camera which is really frustrating me and I was hoping someone might be able to help before I take it in and look to getting it fixed. Not sure where to post that in this forum though. I hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather we are having and taking some great photos.

Hi. My name is Annette and I live in Bolton in the northwest of the UK. I have been a wildlife and dog photographer for over 10 years and I am an ardent Canon fan. Of late I have lost inspiration so I thought that joining a photography site might help me put the fun back into my photography. I also have a problem with my camera which is really frustrating me and I was hoping someone might be able to help before I take it in and look to getting it fixed. Not sure where to post that in this forum though. I hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather we are having and taking some great photos.

Hi Annette, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing some of your dog shots.

Annette, you might try the Canon section of the forum - Canon Cameras Oh, and welcome, hope we can help you get your mojo back!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back