Hi everyone. take a look. C&C welcome.

jaynoda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi everyone
I just registered with this forum. glad to be here. had a hard time trying to upload a few pics for c&c but i have some on another website. please take a look and let me know what u think. be as brutally honest if u feel it. i want to improve my work and i am looking to go pro within less then 2 years so anything go's . speak your mind. thanks and hopefully enjoy.

500px / JOAQUIN NODA

Welcome! I am at work now, so do not have time to look through your photos... just had a quick look at a couple of your pictures though, and the first thing I was thinking was that if you want to go pro, you should really learn to keep your lenses and sensor clean! The two pics I looked at were both full of dust and hair and what not.

Good point. I have my canned air and clean out my camera regularly. I do the same with my lens but find it impossible to get to a few specks that are inside. This is an actual problem. Is there a good service u know of to fix this problem and if so what is the average cost.

I personally think it is a bad idea to use canned air to clean any sensitive digital device. Get yourself a decent sized blower brush instead.

What StringThing said. Very important that you don't use canned air.

That is good to know when I go digital. But at the moment I'm still shooting film. I should be fine right. As long as I'm careful with the shutter blades.

Actually, no. Compressed air, from a can or otherwise will produce a pinpoint of high PSI air. This can blow the tiniest grain of debris from somewhere you can get to it to somewhere you can't. Most cameras have minor to heavy duty seals against dirt and the tiny point of canned air may push past that barrier.

Just my $.02 on the matter. From years of cleaning an old film camera that was almost as old as I was.

Ok. But the camera is not my problem. My biggest headache is inside my older used lenses. They have dust inside on the elements. Do u have any advise on dealing with that. Thank u.

Also. How is my composition and exposer. Is there anything else besides dust cleaning that I can improve on. Thanks for the advise

Most reactions

Back