Hi everyone!

AgentSmith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm AgentSmith I live in Southren Ontario and I've been a long time lurker and I just decided to join.

I just turned 19 a few days ago and I've been into photography for about a year now. I started taking photo's for my school's year book and I enjoyed that so much that when I moved and switched schools I decided to take a photography class. It was a lot of fun. I used a Pentax K1000 and developed all my shots myself (which I really enjoyed, if I had the money and space I'd make a darkroom in my house).

I have a small P&S right now, though I also got a Canon AE-1 for my birthday from my uncle. I'm still figuring out how to use it but I've had a blast with it. I plan to get a DSLR one day, but I'll always keep shooting film. I can't get a DSLR anytime soon since all the money I make from my very unsteady job (don't worry, I'm looking for another one) goes to saving for college, which I'm starting this September.

That got a lot longer then I thought it would.

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Warning, TPF IS addictive. Don't be a stranger, feed your addiction!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
^
II
Yep, what they said! Welcome.

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Greetings, AgentSmith, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics