Hi everyone!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been crazy busy at work and buring time watching Dr. Who at night to wind down, so I just haven't been around much. I miss all you crazy punks. Just thought I'd say hi.

Work's been fun, though. Busy but fun. It's day after day of me thrashing vendors telling them "Well, SURE we like your service, but... we've decided we don't want to pay that much, so if you want to keep having a paying customer (and there are less and less of those), then you're going to need to lower your contract price..."

Man they hate that.

I'm up to about $250K a year in savings and counting. :)

Not that anyone cares. I'm just rambling. Ok, back to Dr. Who... :)

$250K -- hmm if you send the money over to me I will give it a good home :)
LP has a very nice till in his shop ;)

remember to get out and about with the camera at some point *or you might go mad!)

Hope to see you around more often!!!!

:O)

Me too! Actually I was starting to think no one cared when no one replied. You guys have filled me with joy. :)

$250K -- hmm if you send the money over to me I will give it a good home :)
LP has a very nice till in his shop ;)

remember to get out and about with the camera at some point *or you might go mad!)

See, now I think that the rule should be I get to keep 10% of everything I save. How totally fair is that? :)

I actually brought my camera into work today just to have it with me. I haven't really touched the thing for a couple months. Winter just kinda sucks for photography most of the time. But I miss my baby! :)

The Dr. with the scarf was by far my favorite Dr. Who. I'm thinking Tom Baker, but not sure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back