Hi Everyone

TheDebolaStyles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone , I am new on this forum and I already find it very iinteresting and educative...it makes alot of sense to talk and discuss about photography with people from around the world , im glad im here and i hope i can learn alot and also impact even if im a beginner photographer.Its a great thing to be here...

Welcome Debola!

Helps out a lot to get pointers from people all over the world, hope it works well for you ;)

best regards
Gunso

Hi I need your help. I am not a professional photographer.. I do enjoy taking pictures. I have Canon T2I... A lot of people think I should be professional photographer ... I took wedding pictures twice for free. Now someone asked me to take pictures for her granddaughter's wedding and will pay me.. Canon T2I kind of camera right? I do not know how much should they pay me? I'm not asking for thousand dollars. Any advices? Tips?

Shanrid said:
Hi I need your help. I am not a professional photographer.. I do enjoy taking pictures. I have Canon T2I... A lot of people think I should be professional photographer ... I took wedding pictures twice for free. Now someone asked me to take pictures for her granddaughter's wedding and will pay me.. Canon T2I kind of camera right? I do not know how much should they pay me? I'm not asking for thousand dollars. Any advices? Tips?

Hello?

Most reactions

Back