Hi Everyone

carolthomasburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone...... I'm Carol
I'm new to all this and thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm 52, live with my partner Glenn just outside of Blackpool. I have loved photography for many years thanks to my wonderful Dad who was a professional photographer in his younger days and brought out the camera devil in me lol. I love photographing Nature - landscapes, birds animals and flowers but have recently started doing people and action shots
I started with a Fujifilm Finepix many years ago but decided to 'treat' myself to an upgrade so ended up with a Canon 300D and thats when the fun started ...... changeable lenses! I didnt want to spend a great amount of money (don't earn enough ) on a camera so looked to Ebay and found it for the princely sum of 60.00 GBP. I then bought 3 lenses - 18-55mm, 35-80mm and 80-200mm. These seem to cover the range that I need as well as a 2x converter for that added boost :) With a new Speedlite 270EX II I think I may have spent about 350.00 GBP altogether which to me is an absolute bargain. I have used the camera as often as I can to learn what it does but there are still many things on it that I dont understand and am still learning about ..... I am hoping that everyone on here will be able to help me with these if possible :)
I am looking forward to 'meeting' everyone and learning more about something I love to do

Thanks Ron...... Have posted a few so far - just deciding which are the best ones to post lol

Welcome to the site.

:)
I am looking forward to 'meeting' everyone and learning more about something I love to do[/QUOTE]

You'll need a blasted big house

Most reactions

New Topics

Back