Hi Everyone!

ZimPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New here and looking to improve. I've had my 450D for about four years with the kit lenses (+ added the EF 50 f/1.8 ii about 2 yrs ago). I've been looking to add some lenses and new body due to my limitations with the current lens and iso limitations/quality. During my research I found TPF and would like to thank everyone that has unknowingly helped me so far. I'm no closer to my upgrade decision other than I really want to improve my pictures from snapshots to thoughtfully composed art first. Hopefully I'll get the nerve to post some of the better shots (I think) that I took over the past several months for some C&C.

I love reading C&C for the other brave photographers as I'll try to apply those suggestion to my own photo's. Anyway...just thought I'd get my first post out of the way and say hello!! Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get back outside (it's cold and brown here).
Thanks!

Welcome, ZimPhoto! Whew, Minnesota - we've been hearing about that arctic blast. Stay warm! :) Looking forward to seeing you post some of your work in the Galleries. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard! Jump in & enjoy!

I'm new here too. Just wanted to say that I'd love to see your photos. Don't be afraid to post and ask for cc, it's one of the best ways to learn.

Most reactions

Back