Hi everyone!

Boop's_passion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Betsy and found this forum by searching google. I have been in the forum world for awhile, I even moderate a couple of boards, but I always had a passion for photography and I thought why not search and see if they have a photography one and they do. They have a board for just about anything.

Anyways, I got my first camera when I was 12 or 13 it was a minolta point and shoot and I have always had a fascination with photo's and memories. So, I started taking photo's and doing scrapbooks and it's been history ever since. I am taking the online course for New York School of photography and hopefully one day opening up my own studio. I can't wait to meet all of you and get to know everyone and I am sure I will enjoy it here. :)

Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome Betsy. I hope you enjoy your stay here at TPF.

Welcome Besty Boop.....I'm thinking are you a fan of Betty Boop? I am. Hope you enjoy TPF... sometimes it can be very outspoken. Be sure to check out "Off Topic".:mrgreen:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Boob's_passion, well: Betsy, and I hope you will enjoy being "on board".
Start showing us your pics, will you? ;)

Thank you weeping_widow, this is a huge board, and I am sure that I will enjoy and thanks for the tips. Also, yes I am a fan of Betty Boop. Boop (er) was my nickname as a kid. LOL *blushes*

Lafoto- thank you! Yes, I will. This place seems to be just what I was looking for. Thanks again. :)

hey Betsy... welcome to TPF :D look forward to your posts

Most reactions

Back